We currently are seeking exceptional candidates who are motivated by a different model of physical therapy in the following locations:
- Inland Empire, CA
Review the position description below, and if interested, tell us about yourself and why you like what we do. Email us your cover letter and resume here.
DPT for Functional Fitness and Corporate Wellness
If you are a PT that is passionate about helping people move and perform better, and feel like you walk the talk, please keep reading. At Movement Rx (www.movement-rx.com) we currently focus on working with functional fitness (think CrossFit), tactical athletes (military, police, etc.), and corporate wellness initiatives. The common theme is that our clients are active and are interested in both improved performance as well as reactive treatment. We partner with fitness and corporate facilities to treat athletes at their location.
We are seeking a new therapist to add to our growing practice areas in Southern California. The ideal candidate(s) will be familiar with mobility and movement, have very strong differential diagnosis skills, and able to think outside the box in helping clients reach their goals. The right candidate(s) will understand that a combination of treatment philosophies is necessary to be most effective as a therapist. The right candidate(s) will also be able to demonstrate a commitment to their own physical wellness as well as that of others. The position would start as a part-time role with the expectation that in short order it could become full-time.
Given our rapid growth there will be ample career advancement opportunities for those with such an interest.
Experience & Skills Required
- Considerable outpatient ortho or sports experience, licensed MPT or DPT to practice in California;
- Excellent ‘bedside manner’/inspiring customer service mindset;
- Clear communicator in both 1-on-1 (treatment) and group (coaching) sessions;
- Impressive decision-making skills and ability to work without direct supervision;
- Experience with or clear understanding of Olympic lifting movements or extreme conditioning or functional fitness programs.
- Identifying and assessing physical impairments, functional limitations, pain and disability along with their impact on physical ability and function; developing an individualized plan of care focused on mutually determined physical and functional goals; and treating and educating patients to prevent and alleviate physical impairments and to optimize physical function and/or comfort.
- Presenting to groups in a fitness and/or corporate wellness environment on effective movement and mobility.
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive package
- CEU coverage